Monday, July 11, 2011

Thievery on a Grand Scale

Thievery on a Grand Scale!

This is my land, all 40 acres of it. I bought it and I improved it. It is small by comparison to some, but it is the land God gave me. If someone came in and took part of it and gave it to someone else, I would protest in the strongest terms and with all the force I could muster. If there were no local government authority who would help me, I would defend it with a gun, which is my right. If no local authority would help me, I would appeal to a higher authority. After all, I hold the deed to it. The one who tried to take my land would be known as a thief!

Now this scenario is being played out on a grand scale before our very eyes! Muslim Arabs are trying to take land from the nation of Israel. Even though the Arabs own 100's of times more land than Israel, they want what Israel has. Israel bought the land when it was a waste and worked to improve it until it is productive; forested, fruitful, with even it's deserts blooming. What is more astounding - Israel has the title deed to the land and it is an everlasting title!
And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God. - Genesis 17:7, 8
This title deed was passed on to Isaac, Jacob, and all their children. Now because of their sin and rebellion, God allowed them to be dispersed from the land as punishment but, He promised to bring them back - the everlasting covenant is still in effect! 
And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD. . . And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. - Ezekiel 37:14, 25, 26
Now that they are back in the land, outside forces are trying to steal it from them. They have appealed to the 'local authorities' the so-called Quartet (EU, USA, Russia and the UN) but they are proceeding to allow the land to be stolen. Like any landowner would do, Israel will fight and appeal to a higher authority. That 'higher authority' is God Almighty and He takes a dim view of dividing up the land He has given by an everlasting covenant! He will use Jerusalem to judge the nations who rebel against His word.
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. - Zechariah 12:3
God is about to bring these nations down into the valley of judgment where He will argue with them - and He never loses an argument!
I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. - Joel 3:2
The outcome of this argument is fixed, the nations cannot win, and in the process Israel will have her eyes opened and return to the LORD. All the nations of the so-called Quartet deserve the judgment they are going to get because of their persecution of the Jewish people in the past but, the USA is out of place. It has always been a friend to Israel and the Jews, even from our founding times. Why would the USA side with this Quartet, which by the way also hates the USA? The answer is that we have been deceived by Satan into electing an administration that is more Muslim than Christian. They are deceived and twice blind; blind to the physical harm that will come to us from Islamic terrorism if we give into them, and blind to the spiritual reality that God is real and He will judge those who try to divide the land of Israel or Jerusalem. He has done it before, and He doesn't change!
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey. - Ezekiel 36:5
We need to understand that the land of Israel isn't just Israel's land, God takes ownership of it and calls it 'My land". That is why the Jews were not sell the land, except for a short time.
The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me. - Leviticus 25:23
If you care for the United States and for yourself, pray earnestly that the Obama administration will reverse its stand and will bow to God's will. Pray that we will be the 'wings of a great eagle' that helps Israel in her time of need. 
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. - Revelation 12:14
If we choose wrongly, God will still provide deliverance for Israel from another source but the United States will simply move from a nation blessed by God to a nation cursed by God. As God covenanted with Abraham -
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. - Genesis 12:3

No comments:

Post a Comment